Last update: August 31, 2022
We at Reach Capital (“Reach” “we,” “us,” or “our”) know that privacy is very important to you.
- Our Website (https://reachcapital.com/);
- When you interact with us in any other way.
1. Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Services, Reach collects or receives the following types of information, which may include personal information.
a) Contact Information
When you submit a business idea or pitch presentation using our “Submit Your Idea” link or reach out to us using the “Get In Touch” link, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name and e-mail address (collectively, the “Contact Information”). We do not collect any Contact Information from you when you use our Services unless you provide it voluntarily through the “Submit your Idea” or “Get In Touch” links.
b) Other Information
In addition to the Contact Information, we may collect additional information regarding you and your use of our Services, your interactions with us, any additional personally identifiable information (“PII”) you choose to provide when communicating with us (for example in your pitch submissions), as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our Services (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
474 Bryant St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Services.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to provide the Services to you. Usage includes:
- Service-Related Usage: We may use the Contact Information and the Other Information to provide and support the Services, such as communicating with you regarding your submission through the “Submit Your Idea” link or the “Get In Touch” link; and maintaining our systems.
- Analyzing and Improving the Services: We may run calculations, aggregate, normalize, clean, and make derivative works of the information obtained about you in order to:
- Understand and analyze usage trends and preferences;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Services;
- Improve the Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality; and
- Test the Services and our infrastructure to make sure the Services are working correctly.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share transfer, or disclose Contact Information, and/or Other Information if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- To provide our Services to you. To provide you with our Services, we may need to share your Contact Information and Other information with third-party service providers such as cloud storage companies, information technology providers, and third party analytics companies such as Google Analytics. Such parties will use such information in accordance with the terms of their respective privacy policies.
- As part of the sale or other transfer of our business. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, investment, or similar corporate event, the Contact Information, Billing Information, and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- For legal purposes. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Contact Information, and the Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Reach or others.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Contact Information and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
5. Children’s Information
6. External Websites and Payment Providers
7. Notice to Nevada Residents
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information
to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not sell personal information as defined under Nevada law.
8. Do Not Track
As discussed above, third parties such as analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for commercial websites. At this time, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
9. Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Services, you consent to any transfer and processing of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and you do so at your own risk.
11. How to Contact Us