The Immersive is designed by Reach Capital, the leading early-stage education technology fund. Since 2011 the Reach team has been the most active investor across education and the future of work, backing category-defining education companies including ClassDojo, Outschool, Lovevery, Nearpod and Replit.
Day 1 (Oct. 11)
- U.S. K-12 market market primer
- Roundtable with K-12 district leaders
- Visits to Bay Area schools that bring the learnings to life
- Dinner with fellow founders and the Reach community
Day 2 (Oct. 12)
- Deep dives and case studies from U.S. edtech market leaders, including global (non-U.S.) education brands that have found success here
- Connect with the Reach network (founders, operators, education leaders, and funders) to help jump start your U.S. go-to-market strategy
- Dinner with leading education CEOs, founders and funders
Detailed agenda and speakers coming soon.
Who should apply?
We welcome edtech founders from Seed to Series B stages looking to break into the U.S. market. Companies will ideally have a live product in the market.
In service of our commitment to early-stage founders, all programming and dinners will be covered and hosted by Reach Capital.
Participant travel and hotel expenses related to Edtech Immersive will not be covered.